Decluttering with Kathi and Learn the 4 Strategies for Staying Clutter Free for Life
with Special Guest Tonya Kubo
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life
Clutter Free For Life:
You’ve been thinking about how this will be the year to finally declutter your house and create the home you’ve always dreamed of. One that is filled with peace instead of stuff.
Is the idea of changing your home something you’d like to start working on? Because, right now, I have a plan that will show you how.
Today, I’m so excited to introduce you to our PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY, Clutter Free for Life. After years of living our Clutter Free lives, Tonya and I decided to create this membership for people who don’t just want to change their homes, but also their habits and minds one day at a time.
One of the biggest factors in clutter, I have come to understand, is decision fatigue. Having to make decisions of not only what you are going to get rid of, but also what room to work on first, how much time to spend decluttering (and when to stop), where to put things? Because when everything feels like it is just completely overwhelming, it is, well, overwhelming.
So, our goal is to take some of those decisions off you.
Our Clutter Free for Life program is based on my book, The Clutter Free Home.
We will spend a day a week cycling through the rooms in your home. Week in and week out. Your entire house will start to become less cluttered and more focused over the course of the year.
- And if you’re worried about burning out, we have you covered. We have planned a series of action-oriented challenges to keep you motivated and to boost your decluttering efforts as you make your way through your home for the year.
When you follow the Clutter Free for Life program, after just 12 months, you will have:
- Thought through every area of your house and how each space should be used
- Worked on decluttering every room of your house
- Created routines that not only keep you decluttering your house, but keep up on the spaces that you’ve already decluttered
- Found your people – you will be surrounded by other people who are on your Clutter Free journey – and leaders who have turned their lives around
The Clutter Free Home: Making Room For Your Life
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.