Kathi Lipp is flying solo today and is bringing you her very own #1 trick for staying on task. Do you have unfinished tasks during the day? Kathi wants to help you solve that problem with “The List.”
To make your own list, find a notebook that makes you happy and write down the things you need to do – ALL the things you need to do – even if that includes taking a shower. It’s that easy!
Keeping a list will:
- Help you get stuff done – You have a visual representation of your work
- Prioritize – Not all tasks are of equal importance or time sensitive
- Keep your mind clear – Writing it down means you don’t have to keep thinking about it and can focus on the task at hand
Things on your list should take you 5 minutes, so you can keep crossing things off all day long. Once you accomplish a task, you can cross it off the list. And doesn’t crossing things off just feel great?
If you enjoy this podcast, please give us a rating and a short review wherever you listen! This helps us get noticed and spread some more joy and helpful tips. Thank you!
Make your Check List
Check out Kathi’s check list to the right. The check list method is totally customizable and can be helpful for everyone!
Pssst. The Clutter Free Bible Study is Going on Now!
Did you know that God wants you to be free? Free from clutter- physical, emotional, spiritual clutter- so you can be free to change your world. It’s true. In this 6-week course, we’ll work side-by-side (virtually) to:
- Break free from the lies that keep you mired in clutter
- Uncover the shame that makes you hold onto things you will never use
- Confront the fear that keeps you down in ‘Just in Case” thinking
- Untangle from the guilt of letting go of things that no longer serve you
It doesn’t matter if you have rooms of clutter at your home or just feel overwhelmed by the constant flow of paperwork in your life, we can all use a friend to guide us through decluttering the distractions that keep us from living out the purpose God has for us. That’s exactly what you will get when you join Kathi for this funny, Bible-fueled journey that’s sure to bring you closer to the One who longs for your heart.