Do you sometimes burn out from so much decluttering at once or because you can’t figure out the best system? Often we need to recognize and understand things like how we make decisions and where our need for control comes from to move forward. Kathi and enneagram coach Lori Young are helping us to build better strategies for tackling our clutter based on our personality. In the first episode, they discussed decluttering strategies for those of us who like to think through decisions. In the second episode, they offered help for those who decide from the heart. Now in episode three, they are giving great suggestions for those who make decisions from the gut. Join in the conversation to learn more about how knowing the tendencies of your personality can help you declutter better by:
- Knowing how to plan and strategize better
- Recognizing our tendencies
- Understanding our motivators
If you don’t know your enneagram number, you can find out here. Embrace your God-given personality while you tackle the clutter in a more efficient way.
And don’t forget to leave a review if you found this episode useful!
Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
Feeling overwhelmed? Wondering if it’s possible to move from “out of my mind” to “in control” when you’ve got too many projects on your plate and too much mess in your relationships?
Kathi and Cheri want to show you five surprising reasons why you become stressed, why social media solutions don’t often work, and how you can finally create a plan that works for you. As you identify your underlying hurts, uncover hope, and embrace practical healing, you’ll become equipped to:
- trade the to-do list that controls you for a calendar that allows space in your life
- decide whose feedback to forget and whose input to invite
- replace fear of the future with peace in the present
You can simplify and savor your life—guilt-free! Clutter, tasks, and relationships may overwhelm you now, but God can help you overcome with grace.
Kathi and Cheri Gregory, co-author of Overwhelmed, get together for this episode for a little discussion regarding the concepts of being overwhelmed and being clutter-free. So often we find that our clutter overwhelms us and that being overwhelmed contributes to our clutter. It can be a vicious cycle.
Kathi and Cheri discuss five steps to keep from getting overwhelmed as you declutter your home, your heart, and your life. Order your copy of Overwhelmed here.
Meet Our Guest
Connect with Lori on Facebook
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024