Do you have a storage area, or two, that needs decluttering? The key, Kathi says, is to pick one of them and set a day for this challenge. Today on the podcast, Kathi and Roger are giving us an inside peek at their best tips for sorting and decluttering our storage including:
- Plan a dump day
- Sort your storage into different categories
- Make categories for freecycle & donations
- Make a goal to get rid of as many storage bins as possible
Then, make sure to join us live on Facebook for an even deeper dive into decluttering our storage on Wednesday, June 22nd.
The Clutter Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them the practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.
- #606 The Container Principle - February 27, 2024
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024