Kathi Lipp is talking with Clutter Free community leader, friend, and screenwriter, Grace Church, about how decluttering and creativity can actually help one another. Have you ever struggled to balance decluttering time and creative time? You are not alone. In this episode, Kathi and Grace share how they have found that balance by:
- Shifting their mentality
- Doing a little bit every day
- Establishing routines
If you’ve ever found your creativity blocked by the clutter around you, you won’t want to miss this episode.
Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space
If you’ve ever wished you could clear out your clutter, simplify your space, and take back your life, Kathi Lipp’s new book has just the solutions you need. Building off the success of her The Get Yourself Organized Project, this book will provide even more ideas for getting your life and your stuff under control.
Do any of these descriptions apply to you?
- You bought a box of cereal at the store, and then discovered you have several boxes at home that are already past the “best by” date.
- You bought a book and put it on your nightstand (right on top of ten others you’ve bought recently), but you have yet to open it.
- You keep hundreds of DVDs around even though you watch everything online now and aren’t really sure where the remote for the DVD player is.
- You spend valuable time moving your piles around the house, but you can never find that piece of paper when you need it.
- Your house doesn’t make you happy when you step into it.
As you try out the many easy, doable solutions that helped Kathi win her battle with clutter, you’ll begin to understand why you hold on to the things you do, eliminate what’s crowding out real life, and make room for the life of true abundance God wants for you.
Order your copy of Clutter Free here.
Meet Our Guest
Grace Church is a screenwriter, blogger, and budding podcaster in Los Angeles — but her favorite “job” has been working on Kathi’s CFA leadership team! Grace discovered Clutter Free through Kathi’s “2000 Thing Fling” in January 2015. Since then she’s been counting, cleaning, and decluttering her way through her home, one item at a time. Grace has been a regular contributor at CFA since it began in 2016 and a member of CFFL since its inception in 2019. She now serves as Community Manager for the Clutter Free Academy group page on Facebook — and the Clutter Free for Life private group page.
You can connect with Grace on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube at “Rise and Write with Grace & James.”
- #584 Fear, Finances, and Finding Peace: Decluttering Your Mind and Home - September 26, 2023
- #583 Why “Just in Case” is a Trap: Your Guide to Living Clutter-Free - September 19, 2023
- #582 Garden Or Grocery Store: Eating Like a Homesteader No Matter Where You Call Home – Part 2 - September 12, 2023