Do you struggle with keeping up with your decluttering efforts, despite the best of intentions? A Master List may be just the thing you need! Kathi and her favorite “clutter-buster,” Roger Lipp are preparing and equipping us for the One day Master List Challenge that will take place on July 20th over in Clutter Free Academy. Get ready for the challenge and join in the conversation to find out why Kathi says: “my lists give life” and:
- How a master list is like jazz
- Why our list should meet in the middle of an Actual List and an Aspirational List
- How to break down and divide your list into doable goals
Then, make sure to join us live on Facebook for an even deeper dive into decluttering our storage on Wednesday, July 20th.
The Clutter Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
What would be the top items on your master list? Tell us in the comments below!
Meet Our Guest
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them the practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.
- #606 The Container Principle - February 27, 2024
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024