Do you long for partner power in your decluttering? Do visions of decluttering productively together bounce in your head, but you can’t seem to make it a reality? Kathi and Kelly are continuing the conversation on decluttering with a partner. Kathi’s response to this dilemma may surprise you as she discusses: “how doing the Clutter-Free program while trying to declutter with your spouse can be a problem.” In the first episode, Kathi brilliantly covered some of the C’s of decluttering with our spouse. Listen in as the conversation continues to cover more great aspects of decluttering together including:
- How our differences can strengthen us
- Allowing each other to make low-value mistakes
- How to be aware of controlling and codependent behavior
The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
THE CLUTTER-FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
- #593 What I Learned About Clutter in 2023 that Will Change My Relationship with Stuff in 2024 Part 1 - November 28, 2023
- #592 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Time - November 21, 2023
- #591 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Space - November 14, 2023