Do you feel overwhelmed by your clutter, not knowing where to start? Kathi and Roger have both been there. Through experience and lots of decluttering, they have learned what works to launch them back into decluttering. In part one of this conversation, we learned the framework of the system they use to help tame the chaos and get their space back in order. Now, in part two, we take a deeper dive into the details of that system. Often, we can get hung up on making decisions about what to do next. Kathi and Roger are here to explain how this routine can help us make decisions and move on. Listen in to find out what it means to:
- Find the trash
- Fill the containers
- Feed the machines
How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
“I Don’t Even Know Where to Start!”
Wondering if it’s possible to move from “out of my mind” to “in control” when you’ve got too many projects on your plate and too much mess in your relationships?
Kathi and Cheri want to show you five surprising reasons why you become stressed, why social media solutions don’t often work, and how you can finally create a plan that works for you. As you identify your underlying hurts, uncover hope, and embrace practical healing, you’ll understand how to…
• Trade the to-do list that controls you for a calendar that allows space in
• Decide whose feedback to forget and whose input to invite
• Replace fear of the future with peace in the present
You can simplify and savor your life — guilt free! Clutter, tasks, and relationships may overwhelm you now, but God can help you overcome with grace.
Meet Our Guest
Roger is a productivity and quality engineer for a Fortune 50 company.
Roger helps teams reach their full productivity potential by teaching them the practical and simple steps to reach their goals. Roger and his wife, author Kathi Lipp, teach communicators how to share their message through social media and email marketing.
He and Kathi coauthored Happy Habits for Every Couple with Harvest House Publishers.
- #585 Designing for Decision Fatigue: Minimal Choices, Maximum Freedom - October 3, 2023
- #584 Fear, Finances, and Finding Peace: Decluttering Your Mind and Home - September 26, 2023
- #583 Why “Just in Case” is a Trap: Your Guide to Living Clutter-Free - September 19, 2023