Do you dread having hard conversations? Or try to avoid them altogether? Hard conversations are a part of every relationship if we are in it for the long haul. It’s easy to fill in the gaps with our assumptions. What if we learned how to navigate these conversations in a way that makes every relationship stronger and better? Come and sit with Kathi and Becky Keife to learn how to have hard, but healthy conversations, and how to prepare your heart and mind for them by:
- Coming to the table with curiosity
- Asking for a heart of tenderness
- Coming to an understanding
How to Delight in Differences,
Love through Disagreements,
and Live with Discomfort
Being human is hard. Being in relationships with other humans is even harder. People are complex and relationships are messy but loving one another well is possible. Whether navigating political or religious differences, dealing with toxic people or our own unforgiveness, this book tackles the struggles no one really wants to talk about. But there is hope! We can actually grow closer to God and others through the circumstances we’d rather run from.
To Win a Copy of The Simple Difference, answer the question in the comments!
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of the book Come and Sit with Me, answer this question in the comments below:
What is one thing you are going to do to create an inviting atmosphere for a hard conversation?
Meet Our Guest
- 541 The Amish, ADHD and Being Clutter Free Suzanne Woods Fisher - November 29, 2022
- #540 Why I Go to the Dump Once a Month - November 22, 2022
- #539 How To Make Clutter Decisions With Counselor Michael Gembola - November 15, 2022