Have you struggled with grief this past year? Your life has fallen apart due to one big crisis or perhaps a series of crises that feel like death from a million paper cuts. Sweet friend, you are not alone. Join Kathi and her trusted friend and fellow trauma navigator Michele Cushatt as they discuss Michele’s newest book “A Faith That Will Not Fail: Ten Practices To Build Up Your Faith When Your World Is Falling Apart.” The practices in Michele’s newest book are not homework for you to complete. Not even close! They are less about doing and more about being. Kathi and Michele discuss these practices as they share very personal stories of grief and trauma. Listen in as they give a sneak peek into some of the practices that can be found in Michele Cushatt’s latest book, such as:
- When we’re overwhelmed, we need to make things smaller, not bigger.
- One of the best things we can do is get grounded in THIS moment.
- How these practices and more help us lead a clutter free life.
A Faith That Will Not Fail: Ten Practices To Build Up Your Faith When Your World Is Falling Apart
Life can be hard.
Although there are moments of beauty and goodness, more often than not, life is marked by fear, struggle, disappointment, and loss. And we don’t know what to do with it. We’ve tried to find hope and security in various people and places–but each has proved unworthy of our trust. We need more. Something–or Someone–who won’t fail us when our world falls apart.
In this book, beloved author and Bible teacher Michele Cushatt presents a better way. By exploring powerful personal, historical, and biblical stories of people of extraordinary faith, she curates and shares ten practices to help you deepen your confidence and certainty in the God who can be trusted with your worry, questions, confusion, and grief. As a woman who has been through immeasurable suffering, she writes with both deep compassion and practical insight as she guides you to:
- understand what keeps you from trusting God and how to navigate doubt with trust
- learn simple ways to foster shalom and gratitude on a daily basis
- develop a fresh, eternal perspective that delivers both peace fro today and hope for tomorrow
- savor daily “Faith-Builder” practices to strengthen your confidence in God’s love and purposes for you, no matter what happens
There is hope in your hardship and a God who is both with you and for you. These ten practices point the way to the only One you can truly trust, and ultimately, to a faith in him that will not fail.
Order your copy of A Faith That Will Not Fail: Ten Practices To Build Up Your Faith When Your World Is Falling Apart here.
Pre Order Bonus from Michele Cushatt:
If you pre order Michele Cushatt’s newest book “A Faith That Will Not Fail: Ten Practices To Build Up Your Faith When Your World Is Falling Apart,” you will receive the companion book “A Faith That Will Not Fail: Five Minute Faith Builders” as well as an add on to the book, The Practice of Prayer, 11th practice that extends the Faith that Will Not Fail book for five days.
Book MUST be pre ordered by March 28th, 2023.
Order your Pre Order Bonus today!
Meet Our Guest
A storyteller at heart, Michele Cushatt communicates on leadership, resilience, and faith in the
hard places. An experienced executive and three-time cancer survivor, Michele is a (reluctant)
expert on trauma, faith, and our deep need for authentic connection. She lives in Colorado
with her husband and six children. Learn more at michelecushatt.com.
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024
- #603 The Great Freezer Cleanout - February 6, 2024