Today Kathi is talking with her real estate agent, Kelli Simmerok, about tips and tricks to help us stay clutter free whether or not we are selling a house.
Listen in and learn:
- The importance of removing personal items and some furniture before selling.
- How to pack away some of your stuff and create space for the potential buyer.
- Ways to make a great first impression, including front porch flowers and the smell of fresh baking.
- Ideas for saving time in daily routines to allow more time to keep the house ready to show.
Remember, you can do anything for a short period of time. If you know you’ll be moving soon (or even if you aren’t), start with one area or one room and work from there a little bit each day. You can do it!
The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
If you’re also feeling overwhelmed by the care and upkeep of all the stuff under your feet or sense that your home is running you, instead of the other way around, come discover how to create a space that doesn’t have to be showroom perfect to be perfect for you and the people you love. Order your copy of The Clutter Free Home here.
Which tip from today’s episode are you going to implement? Tell us in the comments!
Meet Our Guest
Honesty, Integrity, Hard Work and Persistence are values I live by. These values were instilled in me at a young age and carrying them into every aspect of my life has given me success. As a competitive, collegiate athlete, I gained great leadership skills, discipline in training and academic studies. I am a competitor and use that in my business. I am passionate about getting the best possible terms and price for my buyers and sellers. I have practiced Real Estate since September 2000 and have seen the ups and downs of the market. Whatever market we face, I have the skillset to get buyers and sellers where they want to be.
- #593 What I Learned About Clutter in 2023 that Will Change My Relationship with Stuff in 2024 Part 1 - November 28, 2023
- #592 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Time - November 21, 2023
- #591 Your Holiday Gameplan When You’re Low on Space - November 14, 2023