Praying God’s Word for Your Life
Many women find it easy to pray for the concerns and well-being of others. But when it comes to praying for themselves, they may wonder, Should I pray for my own needs? Are any prayers too big or too small? Are my prayers effective? Are they selfish? Does praying really make a difference?
Praying God’s Word for Your Life gives women the direction and Scripture they need to bring purpose and power to their prayers. And Kathi’s warm, approachable style will make praying Scripture accessible to new believers and lifelong Christians alike.
In this book, Kathi will give you simple strategies that will:
· create a habit of praying with renewed boldness
· generate the desire for consistency in her prayer life
· provide proper expectations to see her prayers fulfilled in God’s ultimate plan for her life.
“Kathi Lipp takes us on a life-changing journey to pray God’s Word over our lives. I love her practical steps and insights on how to make this a part of our daily routine. Highly recommended.”
– Linda Evans Shepherd, bestselling author of When You Don’t Know What to Pray
“Lipp’s ideas are refreshing, stimulating and encouraging, and they’ll work if you’re willing to pray and listen for God’s guidance.”
– Donna Watson, PhD, Christian Booksellers Association Magazine