Decluttering with Kathi Lipp and How to Live in Abundance Without Having Too Much Stuff with Special Guest Cheri Gregory Join Kathi and Cheri as they talk about how we can have abundance without having too much stuff. Links Mentioned: The Clutter-Free Home...
Kathi and Tonya are here today with details on the upcoming “Great 100 Item Cupboard Clean-Out!” On Wednesday January 26th, Kathi Lipp and Tonya Kubo are hosting a friendly challenge in Clutter Free Academy. You mission, should you choose to accept it: get rid of 100 items in your kitchen. It’s time to throw out those extra soy sauce packets, expired items, donate-able items, and takeout menus (you can find those menus on the Internet anyway). Listen in as the pair give all the details and guidelines for a successful kitchen clean-out.
Now, gather your supplies – some of Kathi’s go-to suggestions include:
- Garbage can/recycling can
- A box for food bank donations
- A black marker and labeling tape
- Plastic containers (Kathi’s favorite are the OXO Containers)
Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps for Simplifying Your Space
If you’ve ever wished you could clear out your clutter, simplify your space, and take back your life, Kathi Lipp has just the solutions you need. Building off the success of her The Get Yourself Organized Project, this book will provide even more ideas for getting your life and your stuff under control.
Do any of these descriptions apply to you?
- You bought a box of cereal at the store, and then discovered you have several boxes at home that are already past the “best by” date.
- You bought a book and put it on your nightstand (right on top of ten others you’ve bought recently), but you have yet to open it.
- You keep hundreds of DVDs around even though you watch everything online now and aren’t really sure where the remote for the DVD player is.
- You spend valuable time moving your piles around the house, but you can never find that piece of paper when you need it.
- Your house doesn’t make you happy when you step into it.
As you try out the many easy, doable solutions that helped Kathi win her battle with clutter, you’ll begin to understand why you hold on to the things you do, eliminate what’s crowding out real life, and make room for the life of true abundance God wants for you.
Enter in the giveaway for a chance to win or order your copy here!
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of the book that started it all: Clutter Free by Kathi Lipp, take a picture of all the items you’re getting rid of or your newly decluttered kitchen space from the Jan 26th challenge.
Two photos will be randomly selected and each person will receive a copy of Clutter Free!
Declutter with Kathi Lipp and How to Have Abundance Without Having too Much Stuff with Special Guest Cheri Gregory
495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen Do you find yourself constantly overwhelmed by the clutter in your kitchen? The kitchen can be the hardest area of the house to keep decluttered because it is constantly being used. Kathi and Tonya are here in...
Decluttering with Tonya Kubo and Focusing on What Matters with Special Guest Cheri Gregory Are you feeling overwhelmed by a newsfeed full of New Year's Resolutions and directives to make this THE YEAR for a NEW YOU? Ugh.... Today, Cheri Gregory and I are going...