Clutter Free Bible Study
The Clutter Free Bible Study is a 6-week study will be conducted on Facebook through Facebook Live broadcasts and discussions via the private members-only Clutter Free Academy Facebook group. Group members and their posts are only viewable to others in the group – your comments and participation will not appear in the news feeds of others or in your activity timeline.
The bible study includes:
1. Reading recommendations from Kathi’s book Clutter Free that correspond with the study (totally optional; the book is sold separately).
2. Lifetime access to the Clutter Free Bible Study video lessons and printable workbook through our Clutter Free Academy course platform (not on Facebook)
3. Weekly Facebook Live discussions in the Clutter Free Academy Facebook Group (sessions will be recorded and available for later viewing).
The schedule: March 2 – April 20
We’ll be live in the group at 5 p.m. Pacific each Wednesday. Here are the dates:
- March 2 – Welcome
- March 9 – Uncovering the Cost of Clutter
- March 16 – Why We Buy Stuff
- March 23 – Why We Keep Stuff A
- March 30 – Why We Keep Stuff B
- April 6 – How to Get Rid of Stuff A
- April 13 – How to Get Rid of Stuff B
- April 20 – Celebration
About The Clutter Free Bible Study
Did you know that God wants you to be free? Free from clutter- physical, emotional, spiritual clutter- so you can be free to change your world. It’s true. In this 6-week course, we’ll work side-by-side (virtually) to:
• Break free from the lies that keep you mired in clutter
• Uncover the shame that makes you hold onto things you will never use
• Confront the fear that keeps you down in ‘Just in Case” thinking
• Untangle from the guilt of letting go of things that no longer serve you
Get the Videos and the Workbook!
“What a lifesaver (and home saver, marriage saver, sanity saver, etc.) and a permanent mindset changer! A powerful tool with step by step instructions on how to clear clutter, reset our way of handling and valuing items in our home, and get to the root of why we clutter so that we can keep it from accumulating again.”
– Christie MCKay, Amazon Book Review