Do you long for a clutter free life – but your best efforts are derailed by the grind of the day-to-day?
You poured blood, sweat – and yes, tears – into whipping your home into shape. Your space feels inviting again.
Calm. Peaceful. Uncluttered.
For a moment, you realize that this is how you are meant to live. You and your family deserve a space that serves you. That welcomes you, comforts you, and literally provides the space you need to live out your very best life.
But that moment is just that – a moment.
Because in the next moment, someone walks through that door and lays down their things in the entryway. After flinging their coat over the living room chair, they unceremoniously plop a large pile of mail on your freshly cleaned counter.
These moments turn into days and days turn into weeks of small, almost instinctive habits that undermine all your hard work. Clutter begins slowly but surely taking over your space. And your peaceful, calm and purposeful home begins feeling crowded.
And the frustrating thing is that clutter does not just affect the space in your home –
it affects all the spaces in your mind and in your heart.
But what if you had another option?
What if you didn’t have to live clutter free moment by moment, in between huge purges and total transformations? What if you could live clutter free for life?
What if creating a peaceful, uncluttered life were simple? What if it took minutes each day, not hours, to sustain a home space and a life space you consistently enjoy? What if you had a plan and had a guide?
And what if you didn’t have to do any of it alone?
Introducing Clutter Free for Life – your daily plan to kick clutter to the curb and keep it out once and for all.
Best-selling author and clutter free guru Kathi Lipp knows that clearing clutter is never one and done. As someone who has transformed her life and her house through living clutter free, she knows that unless you have a consistent daily plan, clutter will always find its way back into your home.
That’s exactly why she created Clutter Free for Life.
“Clutter Free for Life is not just a program. It’s a community of support. Not only are my team and I teaching you daily practices so you can have a clutter-free home and clutter-free life – we also are holding your hand, walking you through it with encouragement and support. We’re bringing the warmth of our Clutter Free Academy group – what we call the kindest corner on the internet – and pairing it with an extremely doable action plan – no matter your state of clutter, no matter how busy your lifestyle.”
What you get
When you join Clutter Free for Life, you’ll get access to these resources and more:
Welcome packet loaded with all the resources you will need as you start your journey to a clutter free life.
Monthly action plan that takes out all the guess work about where to focus your efforts and how to maximize (and sustain!) your results.
Community through a private, VIP Facebook group for Clutter Free for Life members only.
Supportive group coaching calls every month with Kathi.
Gentle guidance and encouragement as you learn and practice daily habits that make a significant difference in your home.
If you are ready to get rid of once and for all the guilt, shame and fear clutter brings – and are ready to embrace small, doable steps that make a significant difference in your life – Clutter Free for Life is for you.
Reclaim peace in your heart and in your home by joining Kathi for Clutter Free for Life.
Pick the plan that works best for you!
Pay-As-You-GoBilled monthly at $24.99, cancel anytime
- Welcome packet loaded with all the resources you will need as you start your journey to a clutter free life.
- Monthly action plan that takes out all the guess work about where to focus your efforts and how to maximize (and sustain!) your results.
- Community through a private, VIP Facebook group for Clutter Free for Life members only.
- Supportive group coaching calls every month with Kathi.
- Gentle guidance and encouragement as you learn and practice daily habits that make a significant difference in your home.
- Everything in the monthly PLUS
- Kickstart to Clutter Free Ecourse. This ecourse by Kathi Lipp and Robin O’Neal Smith will take you step-by-step to get rid of 500 things in 14 Days. You’ll receive video tutorials from Kathi, daily downloadable worksheets, checklists, kickstart calendar, and more. Plus, you’ll receive all your kickstart resources in a handy e-book format so you can get started right away. A $49 Value for FREE!
- Locks you in at this price for a lifetime
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.