The Latest Podcast Episode
On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi and Tonya Kubo chat about their recent experiences with “crisis moves” when they had to pack up and be ready to move in a very short amount of time. In part one of this series, Kathi and Tonya share the first three of seven tips to help you declutter in the midst of a crisis.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why you should only have three places for your stuff to go
- Why you need to have phases when taking on a big declutter
- The value of asking “is it coming back?”
- Why storage really is just delayed decisions
Thanks for Listening! Join us next week for Part Two.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
About the Clutter Free Academy Podcast
Join Kathi and her guests as they talk about all of life’s clutter and how to free yourself from it. Whether it’s actual clutter or the clutter of our fear, guilt or shame that’s stopping us from the life God wants for us, working together we can deal with it and go live the life that is meant for us. We meet here every Tuesday. Subscribe here or through your favorite podcast service.