Have you lost your Christmas joy?
Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your elf supplies
- get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi’s tricks and tips, you’ll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
“I love this book! To be honest, the past several years I’ve let Christmas be led by my mother and mother-in-law with our family get-togethers with them. We’ve started just a couple minimal traditions with our girls now 3 and 5. I just never felt capable of anything more. With Kathi’s help, I now feel like I can have a plan and a plan with a purpose. I can already avoid so much of the chaos and stress that overwhelms so many women but no longer leave it up to someone else to do for me.”
– Sarah Wiley, Amazon Review