“Hi my name is Kathi and I am a clutterer.”
Maybe you can relate? Kathi and guest, Tonya Kubo, discuss what they have learned about common traits of those of us that struggle with clutter. Often those of us with clutter struggle with boundaries. We say yes to too many things and put ourselves last. Then because we don’t handle the clutter correctly we are mean to ourselves. We just try to do too much and set ourselves up for failure.
Kickstart to Clutter Free
Kathi has broken the process down into tiny steps that everyone can complete in her online eCourse, Kickstart to Clutter Free and is offering at only $5.99 with coupon code CFPODCAST17 through September 22, 2017! Our challenge on the Facebook group will start September 5 and we’ll go through each of the 14 Days of the Kickstart together through September 22.
Listen in to learn more and kick clutter to the curb!
More resources mentioned in the episode:
Download the clean room cheat sheet to get started on your clutter right now.
This ecourse by Kathi Lipp and Robin O’Neal Smith will take you step-by-step to get rid of 500 things in 14 Days.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS COURSE:
- Over 40 minutes of high-quality video to help you stay motivated
- 14 Downloadable worksheets — one for each day
- 5 Additional downloadable resources
- 500 Things Checklist
- Clutter Free Verse Printable
- Personal Challenge Worksheet
- 75 Places and spaces to find 500 things
- 14 Day Kickstart Calendar
- As a bonus, you’ll get the entire course in an e-book format