Kathi loves speaking to women and couples on ways to improve their marriage. Whether they are newlyweds, at the seven-year-itch mark, been married for decades, or are in their second (or third or fourth) marriages, she wants to help breathe new life and hope into their relationships.
THE HUSBAND PROJECT
Do you feel like your marriage has gone from “I do” to “What did I do?” Recapture the romance that made you and your husband fall in love in the first place.
Kathi wants to help each woman have the relationship she knows is possible! In this presentation, Kathi connects with the women by
- Telling personal stories that will connect and make them laugh
- Giving practical and do-able tips they can implement right away
- Providing hope for every woman in the room!
This presentation is fun, practical and a total crowd pleaser. This is a great event for :
- Girl’s Night Out
- Women’s Luncheon/Dinner
- Spring Tea
- MOPS Events
- and More!
Happy Habits for Every Couple
Does your marriage need a little more spark? Are the two of you a little less romantic and a little more like roommates?
Roger and Kathi team up for this couple’s presentation perfect for full weekend retreats, workshops and date night events.
During your time with the Lipp’s they will take you through what habits you should form in your relationship to experience:
- A deeper sense of security with your spouse
- More fun and flirting
- Practical, fun-filled ways to put love and laughter back into your marriage.
- New ways to understand your partner’s unique personality
The Lipps share tools with you that will bring a little more fun and hope to your marriage every single day.