Worn down by the pursuit of perfection?
Are you hustling through life, struggling to be everything to everybody and meet impossible standards? Do you ever wonder if there’s any rest on the other side of the rush?
You don’t have to be perfect. You just have to be you!
With honesty and humor, Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory help you take a breather and find reassurance as you face the bullies of perfectionism, performancism, people-pleasing, and procrastination.
Self-assessments and personal stories guide you from panic to peace as you learn to:
- pick battles worthy of your time and energy
- embrace the freedom of a carefully considered “no”
- recognize your strengths and weaknesses in the quest for balance
- use authenticity as a weapon to battle bullies
- release yourself from the endless pressure of pleasing others
Ditch your feelings of inadequacy and finally came face-to-face with the bold, balanced woman God created you to be.
Join Us for The You Don’t Have
to Try So Hard Book Club
We’ll be holding the club on Facebook in our Private Clutter Free Academy group. It is the kindest corner of the internet, where there is no shame to our game. We’ll be exploring You Don’t Have to Try So Hard as a group from September 10 through October 22 and would love to have you join us. Click below to join today!