Hey ladies –
I am in the final stretch of The Husband Project book and I need your help.
Today, I am looking for stories of:
1. a time you took your husband out to dinner or watched a movie together
2. any changes you have seen in your husband, yourself or in your household since doing the husband project
I am writing those chapters of the book right now and could really use some examples.
If I use your story (or stories), you will recieve a copy of the book when it is published.
Thanks ladies – I know you have some great stories to share!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Love Intentionally: Celebrating Romance All Year Long - February 17, 2017
- Love Intentionally: Stop Talking Bad About Our Husbands - February 16, 2017
- Love Intentionally When Your Husband is Overwhelmed - February 15, 2017