Hey ladies –
I am in the final stretch of The Husband Project book and I need your help.
Today, I am looking for stories of:
1. a time you took your husband out to dinner or watched a movie together
2. any changes you have seen in your husband, yourself or in your household since doing the husband project
I am writing those chapters of the book right now and could really use some examples.
If I use your story (or stories), you will recieve a copy of the book when it is published.
Thanks ladies – I know you have some great stories to share!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Episode 300- When You Never, Ever Feel Like Enough - April 17, 2018
- How To Stop Hanging On To All Your Kid’s Stuff and Still Be a Great Mom at the Same Time - April 16, 2018
- The Mom Project, Chapter 4: Home, A Safe Place to Land - April 12, 2018