OK – I was gone for three days and today had an ALL DAY meeting at church and I am just so exhausted I cannot blog about Freezer Swap Groups – but I will later today – promise! Plus, I will announce the winners of the cookbooks later today. To tide you over, here is one of our favorites: Green Chile Enchiladas
Mexican food in minutes – YUM!
3 cups Chicken breasts, chopped
3 Green onions, finely diced
1 small can Diced green chilies
1/2 lb Monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided
1 large can Green chile enchilada sauce
1. Prepare: Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce to cover bottom of square baking dish. Combine chicken, chilies, onions and cheese, leaving a small amount of cheese for the top of the enchiladas. Place an equal amount of chicken mixture into each tortilla and roll. Pour remaining sauce on top of enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
2. Freeze: Cover pan with foil and freeze.
3. Serve: Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- The Clutter Free Book Club Presents… Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World - March 15, 2018
- Guilt Never Fits - March 14, 2018
- Episode #295: The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen - March 13, 2018