In preparation for our Husband Project 21 Day Challenge in October, I am going to be giving away five copies of the book this week. (If you already have a copy of the book, this would be a great opportunity to win one for a friend to do the Project with!)
So today, please let us all know one thing you really LIKE about your husband – yes, I know that you LOVE your husband because he is kind and loves God, but let’s be a bit more superficial – what do you LIKE about your husband.
- The way he can BBQ the chicken without drying it out.
- The fact that he will watch a chick movie with you.
- His Jim Carrey impression.
- The way he looks in his jeans.
(Just so you know, Roger qualifies for three out of four of those listed. And he doesn’t do any impressions…)
Leave your comment here and let me know why you like your husband and you will be entered into the drawing to win the book. Check in tomorrow to see if you won and if you didn’t, you will have a chance to win tomorrow.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Tired of Cleaning Up Piles of Mess? The One-Touch System - March 9, 2017
- Love Intentionally: Celebrating Romance All Year Long - February 17, 2017
- Love Intentionally: Stop Talking Bad About Our Husbands - February 16, 2017