I’m excited to officially unveil February’s project, 1000 Dates Across the States. We all know that Valentine’s Day is coming up, every store is decked out in pink, red and hearts and every other commercial it seems like on TV is a Valentine’s Day advertisement.
I know that money is tight for a lot of people, but that does not mean that you can not have an absolutely fun date with your spouse without breaking the bank.
As a blogger, if you are one of the first 50 bloggers to e-mail Monica (asst at kathilipp dot com) your name, address and blog address, you can receive one of these super fun kits. While it might not look like a lot, it could just be the beginning to one of the best dates you’ve ever had.
Here’s the challenge:
- Think of a creative and unique way to use the kit.
- Document your usage of the kit with either a picture or a 30 second video.
- Post a blog about your date (with the picture or video) and link to this blog post or www.kathilipp.com.
- Send an e-mail to Monica (asst at kathilipp dot com) with a link to your blog post by March 10th. If you send a link to your blog, it will be posted here – more publicity for your blog and more romance with your husband!
The most creative date wins a Flip Video Camera. Two runners up will get a $20 Starbucks gift card. Five third runners up with get a Dating your Mate library (three of their best titles) from Harvest House Publishers.
If you are not a blogger, you can still be entered to win! Create a Facebook album (with the picture or video) and link to this blog post or kathilipp.com. All you have to do is create your own kit with the materials listed below:
- Two of your favorite drinks
- Two yummies (cookies, pieces of candy,etc.)
- These instructions.
- You pick the location!
Here is a button you can put in your post or on your sidebar to let your readers know so that they can join in on the fun!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Episode #305 How to get to an absolute Zero Inbox Once a Week & Live Guilt Free Every Single Day in the Process - May 22, 2018
- How to Declutter Your Home Fast: 3 Clarifying Questions You Must Ask - May 21, 2018
- Episode #304 Fling Your Bag – It’s the Clutter Free Way to Carry Everything you Need - May 15, 2018