“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous woman is powerful and effective.” James 5:16 The New Kathi Version
Asking for Prayer
Hey ladies – it has been quiet here on the blog this week. I have been working and speaking but mostly I have been writing.
I have a new book, “The Me Project” that is coming out at the end of the year, but it’s due in three weeks.
Oy to the Vey.
So my HP laptop and I have become one. But not in a bloggy sort of way.
And that makes me sad ’cause I miss you girls.
So here is a way for me to stay connected with you, and stay focused on the whole putting words on paper thing:
- Would you pray for me? Just for today? Here are some of the things I would love prayer for:
* That I would meet my deadline for this book – April 1
* That I would write effectively and in a way that honors God but also reaches the hearts of women reading the book
*That I would continue to honor Roger and the rest of the family in the process (in other words, that I don’t go all witchy on my family…)
- Can I pray for you? In the comments, please leave your prayer request. I promise to pray for you! If your prayer is too personal and you don’t want to leave it in the comments, e-mail me at info at kathilipp.com and I will pick it up there.
Thanks my friends. I consider it an honor to pray for each and every one of you and to get to know you better!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Eps: #292 The Clutter Free Emergency Prep Kit Part 2 - February 20, 2018
- What does Jesus Say About Our Stuff- You’re Invited - February 13, 2018
- Eps #291: The Clutter Free Emergency Prep Kit – Part 1 - February 13, 2018