Here is what we are giving up. It may not seem to be a big deal (in fact, many of our friends have never had these…) but it will definitely take some getting used to:
- TIVO (and you have to remember, I married an engineer who had THREE Tivos…)
- All non-essential internet services
- Radically decreasing our food costs (both eating out and grocery bills)
- Non-business books
- Some of our cell phone services
If you’re wondering why we are giving this stuff up, check out yesterday’s post.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Practical Tips for Getting Organized Part 2 - July 25, 2017
- Practical Tips for Getting Organized Part 1 - July 24, 2017
- How to Have a Happier Husband on Focus on the Family Today! - June 19, 2017