Everything that could have gone wrong, did.
There was infighting in the group, the facility was overrun with spiders, and the woman who was suppose to assist me with one of the worship exercises decided she knew how to do it better than I did and created an entirely new session. (Without bothering to inform me.)
When I got back the evaluation forms from the committee, one of the questions that was asked was, “What did you take away from the weekend?” Lot’s of women wrote down spiritual insights that they gathered from the event, but the number one answer was “It’s All Good”.
I guess I say it a lot.
So when I saw this mug on vacation in Oregon, I knew I must posses it.
It has been a hard month. Roger’s step-father passed away, his step-mother ended up in hospital in Utah (they live in Georgia) and I have to say, this oil spill thing has had a remarkably saddening effect on me.
However, there is a lot of good stuff going on.
- I really like the guy I’m married to
- I’m going to see Wicked tomorrow in San Fransisco
- I get to write for a living
- God keeps loving me despite a lot of reasons He could choose otherwise
- Northern California strawberries
And because I want you to spend a little time thinking about what’s all good in your life, post something by Wednesday night at 9:00 CA time that’s good in your world and I’ll enter you to win a $5 gift card to Starbucks (because Starbucks? That’s all good…)
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Win at the Shame Game and Lose the Clutter - March 21, 2018
- Eps #296: How to have a cute, cozy home and be Clutter Free at the Same Time with KariAnne Wood - March 20, 2018
- The Clutter Free Book Club Presents… Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World - March 15, 2018