But, just like every other marriage, unless I am intetional about letting him know it, I can sometimes forget that little fact.
I have certain things that stress me out in our relationship:
- Traveling Together
- Directions while traveling
- Traveling with kids
(Do you see a pattern here?)
It can be hard to remember all the reasons that Roger rocks my world on a regular basis.
So instead of silently pouting and waiting until it all gets better, (because really? I was the one with the attitude this weekend…) it’s time for my campaign to let Roger know that I love him.
So here are three simple things I am going to do to improve my relationship with my man, today.
- Leaving a Post-it Y’all know I have a deep affection for my office supplies. When I can combine my love of all things form Office Depot with my love of my man, it’s a beautiful thing. So I’m going to let Roger know – via sticky note – one of the reasons I love him.
- Make Him a Treat Baked goods always make Roger feel loved. I have time today to make him something (OK – so it will probably involve a mix, but still…) but if I didn’t, there is no reason I can’t get him something from Safeway.
- Brag on Him It takes about two seconds to think of something great about Roger – but that does little good unless I share it. Sometimes, I need to share it with Rog, but it is way more effective to let someone he knows how much he rocks.
So today, I want you to join me in a love-a-thon. Will you do one thing to let your man know he rocks? tell us what you did (or are going to do) and I will enter you into a drawing for one of my favorite marriage-enhancing books:
Make sure you let me know know what it is, here on the blog, by Wednesday, and I will enter you into the drawing.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Make Routines Work for You - August 10, 2017
- When Cheap Costs - August 7, 2017
- Clutter Free: Seven Steps for Just Getting Started - July 27, 2017