- What is your biggest organizing challenge?
- What is something you have tried, organization-wise, that has worked for you that you would love to share with the rest of the world.
Now let me be very specific. If you want to share how to color-code your spices, please pick up a Martha Stewart magazine and leave me be. However, if you are a real person and live a real life and have some real advice, I would LOVE to hear it.
I will be asking in different areas of life over the next few weeks. Can’t wait to hear your answers…
AND, if I use your question, or your great idea in the book, you will get to be a published author (and a free copy of the book.) How cool would that be?
So please, share.
And if you were looking for one spiffy idea on organizing, I will share it in tomorrow’s post.
The Winner of THE ME PROJECT is : Becky and the Winner of Arlene Pellicane’s fab book is:Linda Carlblom
Email sunnie at kathilipp.com with your name, address and what you won and she will get it right out to you.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Episode #305 How to get to an absolute Zero Inbox Once a Week & Live Guilt Free Every Single Day in the Process - May 22, 2018
- How to Declutter Your Home Fast: 3 Clarifying Questions You Must Ask - May 21, 2018
- Episode #304 Fling Your Bag – It’s the Clutter Free Way to Carry Everything you Need - May 15, 2018