So why am I writing about someone who is famous for Real Housewives, business, or low-calorie alcohol?
Because when you do figure out what God’s next step is for you, we need to use every resource and brain cell that He has given us to make that plan a reality. And this woman, has used a lot of brain cells.
When I talk about what I do for a living, I can no longer say “writer”. Writer doesn’t even begin to describe what I do. Yes, I write books, but I also speak, coach, network, market, and have products beside my book. You can call me an author, but I think the term “Authorepureneur” is a little bit closer to including all my activities.
It is the same for you and what you are trying to accomplish in life. If your leading a Bible study, it’s not enough to be a good teacher. The best leaders are also:
- Marketers – they know how to advertise a class
- Networkers – they know how to make connections and keep those women coming back for more
- Social Media experts – keeping in touch and starting a Facebook page to keep in touch only adds to the study
- Ministers – managing the needs of her group
- Party Planners – someone has to bring the snacks to keep those women coming back
- Child care coordinator – nuff said
If you are a bible study leader, a ministry leader, a children’s ministry leader, a MOPS coordinator, your son’s room mom, or just a mom, multiple skills are required to make a success of your endeavor.
So here is are my questions that I would love for you to answer below:
1. What are you trying to do? Go back to school, start a business, lead a ministry?
2. What is something you need to learn to make you more successful (or get your started) on that God project?
If you are a speaker or author, check out my upcoming teaching session on building your platform.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Clutter Free: Seven Steps for Just Getting Started - July 27, 2017
- Practical Tips for Getting Organized Part 2 - July 25, 2017
- Practical Tips for Getting Organized Part 1 - July 24, 2017