Thursday is a big day for me, and I could really use your prayers. It’s kinda the biggest speaking engagement I’ve ever had, and while I’m humbled by God that I get to do anything even in the realm of this event with MOPS, Sara Groves, and Max Lucado, I’m also, well, freaking out a bit.
- Would you pray that I wouldn’t get in the way of what God wants to say.
- Would you pray that these MOPS moms are just blessed this whole convention and know that there is a God who loves so sweetly that He would orchestrate all of THIS for them.
- Would you pray that I get some sleep…
I will be speaking on THE HUSBAND PROJECT from 3:00-4:30 and then in the MOPS presentation STORYBOARD from 6-8:30. (All Nashville times…)
Thank you friends. I can’t telly you how much my bloggy friends mean to me that I can come to you and ask for this. Love each and every one of you.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Episode #305 How to get to an absolute Zero Inbox Once a Week & Live Guilt Free Every Single Day in the Process - May 22, 2018
- How to Declutter Your Home Fast: 3 Clarifying Questions You Must Ask - May 21, 2018
- Episode #304 Fling Your Bag – It’s the Clutter Free Way to Carry Everything you Need - May 15, 2018