Today is a day to get caught up on a Project you haven’t had time to complete or get started on something that needs to be done. So if you need to finish up ordering Christmas cards, creating your binder, or some other previous Project, here is your guilt-free chance to get it done. If you are all caught up, here are a few ways to spend your time:
- Pull out your gift wrap from last Christmas
- Address Christmas cards
- Wrap gifts
- Clear your space for your tree and decorations
Oh – and we have our first winner! Helen Kosman has won a copy of THE HUSBAND PROJECT for youself or someone on your guest list!!! Congrats!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Episode #288 Finding Jesus Every Day with Mary DeMuth - January 23, 2018
- Clutter Free Book Club and Giveaway- The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook: 650 Recipes for Everything You’ll Ever Want to Make - January 19, 2018
- Eps #287: Finding Selah, the Simple Practice of Peace - January 16, 2018