I tend to spread my Christmas cheer over multiple rooms. I have some towels and soaps in the bathrooms, some snowman/log cabin dishes in the dining room, some winter-themed goblets in the kitchen, and table runners in the living room. Every year, I get everything packed up and put away on the highest shelf of the garage, only to discover that one of the Wise Men made a run for it and has been hiding out behind a throw pillow on the couch.
So today, go through every room and gather your Christmas wares. Here are some places you may want to check:
- The Living Room
- Guest Bathroom
- Kitchen (including cabinets)
- Dining Room
- Bedrooms (for any stealth wrapping that may have taken place,)
- Laundry Room
And here is a list of things with a Christmas theme to be on the look out for:
- Tablecloths/table runners
- Paper Products
- Kitchen towels
- Christmas Cards
- Wrapping Supplies
- Stray decor
Get it all into one place – ours is hanging out on the kitchen table. Make some decisions about what stays, and what gets repurpose or recycled.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Practical Tips for Getting Organized Part 2 - July 25, 2017
- Practical Tips for Getting Organized Part 1 - July 24, 2017
- How to Have a Happier Husband on Focus on the Family Today! - June 19, 2017