Oh friends- there have been some technical difficulties with the blog. So sorry we’re so behind. However, if you’ve been doing most of the projects, you’re still pretty far ahead.
Today’s Project is to spend a little more time in the kitchen. Here are some things that you might want to get ahead on:
- Creating your meal plan for the rest of the month
- Planning out your Christmas Dinner and your shopping list
- Shopping for your non-perishables
- Making the list of what you need to buy at the last minute so it’s fresh
- Pulling out your serving platters, roasting pans, cake stands, etc. or anything else that you need
- Pulling together your baking list
Let me know in the comments what you are doing for this Project and I’ll be giving away another copy of THE WHAT’S FOR DINNER SOLUTION.. Tell me by Friday what you did to get ahead kitchen-wise, and you could be a winner!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- The Book Project: A Challenge for Myself in 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Spring Fling Starts Monday! Join Me! - April 26, 2017
- Let’s Get Rid of Some Stuff! Join the 2017 Spring Fling! - April 24, 2017