Start to Finish 10 Minutes
1 Cesar Salad Kit from the Produce Section of the Grocery Store
1 package pre-cooked chicken cut into cubes
1. Cut pitas in half and open up pitas. Put pita haves in the toaster. Toast the pitas and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the ingredients from the salad kit (except for the croutons) with the chicken chunks.
3. Stuff the toasted pita with chicken Cesar salad mix.
4. Garnish with whatever extra goodies (tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.)
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #330 Stretched Too Thin: How Working Moms Can Lose the Guilt, Work Smarter and Thrive with Jessica Turner - November 13, 2018
- 5 Fall Decluttering Tips - November 12, 2018
- A Cluttered Faith (guest post with Shauna Letellier) - November 8, 2018