WHEN: August 1-September 5
WHERE: On Amy Carroll’s blog and on Facebook too!
WHY: There are lots of great reasons to do your study online. Here are just a few:
- This is easy study format, and you can participate as much or as little as you like. Twice a week, you’ll get a lesson in your email box by subscribing here, and you can join the private Facebook page here for more interaction.
- You’ve got an irregular schedule because of work, kids, appointments, or other interruptions. You can do an online study on your own time–right on schedule with the group or at your own slower pace.
- You’re mobility is limited, and you’re at home. This is a way to connect with other women right in your living room.
- This is a safe place to build relationships with others while maintaining your privacy. You can share freely without fear of judgement. Authenticity is a cornerstone of my book, and I was very vulnerable in writing. I hope it makes you feel free to be your truest self too.
- This is a super-easy way to lead a small group. The group can meet together once a week to discuss your personal take-aways, but I’ll lead the weekly assignments. If you’d like to have a Leader’s Guide with tips, videos, and a schedule for leading your group, click here to purchase it.
10 Steps of Fun and Transformational Things You Can Do Today to Stop Trying to Be Perfect
Trying to be perfect is exhausting. Start taking steps to break up with perfect TODAY by using this FREE download from Amy. Thank you Amy!
Are you striving and trying hard to do everything right? Is this beginning to hurt your relationships with friends, spouses, even God?
Breaking up with perfect is about grace. Grace for myself and grace for others.
Join me as I talk with Amy Carroll, author of Breaking Up with Perfect as we get real about how are different personality styles affect our ability to walk beside our friends during the ups and downs of life. **Win a copy of the book Breaking Up with Perfect by Amy Carroll by leaving a comment below Mentioned in this episode: Breaking Up with Perfect Online Study Strengths Finder Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest
Trying to be perfect is exhausting. Start taking steps to break up with perfect TODAY by using this FREE download from Amy. Thank you Amy! Click here to download.
Meet Our Guest
Amy Carroll is a speaker, writer, and International Initiatives Coordinator with Proverbs 31 Ministries. She’s the author of Breaking Up with Perfect as well as the director and coach of Next Step Speaker Services. Amy and her husband live in lovely Holly Springs, NC with a bossy miniature dachshund. You can find her on any given day texting her two sons at college, typing at her computer, reading a book, or trying to figure out one more alternative to cooking dinner. Share life with Amy at www.amycarroll.org
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019