We all want a clean house, but so much of the time cleaning is the least enjoyable activity on our to-do list. It’s time for that to change. From changing our attitude about cleaning to changing our cleaning products, it’s time to make cleaning something you will actually enjoy (or at least not dread.)
Why You Should Listen
In this jam-packed podcast, Tonya and Kathi discuss:
• how to use your five senses to actually enjoy cleaning
• how to partner with the people you live with to keep your house clean
• how to change your thinking about cleaning to make it a Clutter Free experience
And now – here is the offer that I talked about on the podcast – I love that just as we were talking about loving cleaning – this AMAZING offer comes along:
I’m thrilled to get to offer you, my favorite Clutter Free people, exclusive access to these amazing Mrs. Meyer’s kits through Grove Collaborative. (Do you know about my all out obsession with Lemon Verbena? I can’t even stand how awesome this all is!)
Here’s what new Grove Collaborative Customers get with their first $20 purchase:
• Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
• Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
• Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
• Grove enamel cleaning caddy (isn’t that the cutest thing ever?)
Click here to learn more & get your free Mrs. Meyer’s kit.
In order to get your free kit, simply order $20 worth of household items from Grove (and they really are less expensive than going into the grocery store.)
When you click over to Grove, you’ll be asked a few questions and your cart will auto-fill with $20 worth of product as a suggestion. But of course – you pick what you want. You’re the boss baby…
Try out different scents if you’d like – I use Lemon Verbena (did I mention that I’m obsessed?) but then, I like to mix things up in our bathrooms and laundry area (Honeysuckle is a personal favorite.)
Not only do you get three Mrs. Meyer’s full size products in the scent of your choice, the super-cute cleaning caddy, and free shipping, you’ll also get a trial of Grove’s VIP membership. That means for 60 days you’ll get free shipping on all your orders no matter how often, super fun little gifts, exclusive sales and personal service. I love grove.co and I know you will fall in love with them too.
And if you are already a Grove customer, you still get freebies (WHAT?!).
Existing Customer Offer
- Free Grove walnut scrubber sponges will be added to your next shipment when you click here.
Other Links for Mentioned Products in this Episode:
More info on Our Sponsor
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now .
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. She and her husband, Brian, are raising two spirited girls in the agricultural heart of California. She writes about fighting the demons of comparison, clutter and compulsion on www.tonyakubo.com.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019