Tonya Kubo is back and on today’s podcast she and Kathi continue the conversation on the differences between clutter and hoarding. Drawing from personal experiences they share practical tips for what to do if you or a loved one struggle with hoarding.
In this episode you will learn:
- why the mess is not always the actual problem when it comes to hoarding
- when it might be time to seek professional help
- what resources are available to help
Find out more about Aftermath Cleanup Services
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Special thanks to Tonya for joining me again this week!
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group.A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.GreatMoms.org.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019