On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya chat about dealing with family clutter.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why we need to deal with our own clutter first
- How to agree on space even if we don’t agree about stuff
- Why we need a process for breaking up with our clutter
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019