Kathi sits down this week with bestselling author, Proverbs 31 speaker, and boomerang friend, Karen Ehman, to discuss how to cope when someone else’s stuff drives you crazy. Clutter is a major source of conflict in relationships, especially since clutter-prone people often live with people who are not. If you have someone in your life whose stuff drives you crazy, this episode is for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Three common reasons behind all relational conflicts and how to successfully address them.
- How to navigate getting your spouse on board with your decluttering goal.
- A powerful one-sentence sermon you can tell yourself when someone’s stuff drives you crazy.
You can get your own copy of Karen’s book here: Keep Showing Up: How to Stay Crazy in Love When Your Love Drives You Crazy.
If you’d like a chance to win a copy, comment below letting us know: What is one thing that you could take away from today’s podcast to help you in your clutter struggle with your spouse or someone else?
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Karen Ehman is a New York Times bestselling author, a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, and a writer for Encouragement For Today, an online devotional that reaches over 4 million users daily. She has written 14 books and Bible studies and been featured on numerous media outlets including TODAY Show Parents, FoxNews.com, and Redbook.com. A wife and mother of three, she resides in the boondocks of central Michigan. You can learn more at karenehman.com.
Latest posts by Clutter Free Academy Team (see all)
- #392: How to (Finally) Create Your Clutter Free Home Step #1: Dedicate Your Room for Its Purpose - January 21, 2020
- #391: Redesign Your Life - January 14, 2020
- #390: Getting Organized with Mother of Mayhem, author Kristi Clover - January 7, 2020