If you need to declutter your to-do list, you are in good company! In this week’s podcast, Kathi continues her conversation with Tonya Kubo, grand poohbah of all things Clutter Free Academy online, about how to declutter your to-do list.
In Part One of this episode, Kathi and Tonya shared their own proven tips for managing an overwhelming to-do list and resetting when things feel out-of-hand. Today, they discuss how to use your calendar instead of a to-do list to bring wisdom and peace into your days.
Psalm 90:12 (KJV) says, “Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” This powerful shift helps us to follow those words. You’ll discover how using a calendar to declutter your to-do list:
- Helps you prioritize
- Teaches you to guard your time
- Can bring peace to others around you
- Allows for relaxation in the midst of busy seasons
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com or www.GreatMoms.org
- Declutter with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya Kubo - October 15, 2021
- 482 How to Store Everything You Need When You Just Don’t Have the Space - October 12, 2021
- Cover Reveal and Enter Today to Win - October 8, 2021