Friend and new prepper, Tonya Kubo and Kathi Lipp talk about her new book releasing soon, Ready For Anything, Preparing Your Heart and Home for Crisis Big and Small. There’s no shame in not being prepared. Kathi and Tonya are here to help you be prepared for any crisis, even a shortage at the grocery store.
Dear friend, don’t panic! Today you will learn what you need to do today to get prepared for the current circumstances.
How do you get started in the middle of the crisis? There’s still things we can do. Today you’ll learn the basics of being prepared, Kathi calls them the 3-2-3.
- 3 day “bug out bag,” when crisis hits and you have to leave your home.
- 2 weeks staying prepared with home, food, water, power.
- 3 months of expenses, an emergency fund.
Ready For Anything
Learn more about Ready For Anything here.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- Solving the Decluttering Mystery with Kathi and Special Guest Patricia Raybon - October 22, 2021
- 483 The 30 Day 1K Challenge Getting Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home This November - October 19, 2021
- Declutter with Kathi and Learn the Secrets of the 30 Day 1K with Special Guest Tonya Kubo - October 15, 2021