Friend and new prepper, Tonya Kubo and Kathi Lipp talk about her new book releasing soon, Ready For Anything, Preparing Your Heart and Home for Crisis Big and Small. There’s no shame in not being prepared. Kathi and Tonya are here to help you be prepared for any crisis, even a shortage at the grocery store.
Dear friend, don’t panic! Today you will learn what you need to do today to get prepared for the current circumstances.
How do you get started in the middle of the crisis? There’s still things we can do. Today you’ll learn the basics of being prepared, Kathi calls them the 3-2-3.
- 3 day “bug out bag,” when crisis hits and you have to leave your home.
- 2 weeks staying prepared with home, food, water, power.
- 3 months of expenses, an emergency fund.
Ready For Anything
Learn more about Ready For Anything here.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- 4 Ways to be Prepared for any Crisis, Big or Smalll - May 29, 2020
- 8 Ways to Make Your Cleaning Products Last Longer - May 28, 2020
- #410 Use It Up – How to Best Manage Your Home During a Time of Crisis - May 26, 2020