Join in the fun as Kathi and Tonya Kubo, our very own fearless leader of Clutter Free Academy Facebook Group and Clutter Free for Life, get to nerd out on one of Kathi’s favorite topics and challenge our thinking about what we really need to be happy, healthy, and content. Together we will discover that there are a million different little things we can do every single day that make a huge difference and add up. Friend, we are creative human beings who can make a beautiful life out of our abundance. So, let’s start this journey today by learning about:
- Backwards Planning
- Embracing the Power of And
- Reevaluating our Space, Time, and Money
- Delightfully Using our Abundance
Ready For Anything
Bad stuff happens all the time, but this doesn’t mean we have to live in constant fear.
Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small gives finite simple steps for being proactive rather than reactive—helping readers prepare their mind, heart, and home for any unfortunate circumstance. Full of stories and humor along with facts, tips, and lists, Kathi’s book offers a down-to-earth guide that will show readers how to face the unexpected with confidence, relying on God’s strength and plan rather than giving in to fear and anxiety.
Her step-by-step plan is easy to implement and will help anyone become a better steward of their resources as well as be the neighbor who can help in a crisis rather than needing help themselves. Kathi’s goal is to equip you to be the frontline of helpers in any crisis from a natural disaster to a friend’s job loss.
Order your copy of Ready for Anything on HERE today.
Dutch Apple Bread Recipe:
from “More With Less” by Doris Janzen Longacre
(makes 1 loaf)
1/2 cup margarine (or butter)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup sour milk or orange juice
1 cup chopped apples (or grated with box grater)
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup chopped cranberries (optional)—I didn’t use them
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
2. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well, scraping down sides after each egg.
4. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Alternating with the dry ingredients, add the sour milk or orange juice.
6. Fold in the chopped apples and nuts (and cranberries, if using).
7. Bake in greased 9×5” loaf pan for 55 minutes or until loaf tests done.
Tonya uses this recipe and makes it into muffins: https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chocolate_zucchini_bread/
and for gluten-free or paleo friends (Tonya makes it this way for her daughter’s limitations): https://detoxinsta.com/healthy-flourless-chocolate-zucchini-muffins/
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
The Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn
Check out Imperfect Foods here.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- 484 The Top 5 Ways to a Clear Desk – Making Your Work Day Work for You - October 26, 2021
- Solving the Decluttering Mystery with Kathi and Special Guest Patricia Raybon - October 22, 2021
- 483 The 30 Day 1K Challenge Getting Rid of 1000 Items in Your Home This November - October 19, 2021