Kathi and her dear friend Bonnie Gray, author of Whispers of Rest, are here to help lift us out of stress and anxiety, especially through the tough times we have recently been facing in close quarters. If you are in a place where you know that getting rid of some clutter would really help you but are overwhelmed by depression or anxiety, these actionable steps will really help you. Join in, friend, and learn how to invest in yourself and take care of the you that God created you to be!
In this episode you will learn about:
- Three actionable steps Bonnie Gray took to get rid of the clutter during depression and anxiety
- Why soul care is so important in overcoming clutter and anxiety
- Bite-size decluttering
- The power of today
Are you longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
In The Clutter-Free Home, you’ll walk through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Pre-order your copy of The Clutter-Free Home on Amazon today.
Win a copy of Whispers of Rest by answering this question in the comments: What is a specific way you would like to invest in yourself and take care of the you that God has created you to be?
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
BONNIE GRAY is an inspiring speaker, soul care mentor and author of Whispers of Rest, empowering women to stress less and lead a more peaceful, beautiful life as God’s beloved. Bonnie writes for (in)courage and hosts her popular podcast Coffee Break For Your Soul, encouraging women to take practical steps to restore God’s peace in daily life. Connect with Bonnie on Instagram and her website thebonniegray.com
- #431 How to Have Real Joy in the Midst of All This Crazy with Author Suzie Eller - October 20, 2020
- 430 Getting Over Decision Fatigue Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 13, 2020
- 429 Getting Over the Shame Of Getting Rid of It Why It Feels Impossible to Declutter During a Crisis (And 4 Ways to Keep Going when It’s Hard) - October 6, 2020