If you have a homesteader complex in the least, this is the woman you want to be friends with! Kathi is here today with Melissa Norris, author of The Family Garden Plan, and they are talking about how to grow a whole year’s worth of food for your family. Listen in as they talk about how much space, time, energy, and money are really required. Find out why this really isn’t just a fool’s dream and how you can learn:
- How to have a plan for growing and preserving food for your family
- How to figure out your climate and what crops will do best there
- How much should I plant for my individual family’s needs
- Why gardening zones and planting times are not the same
Ready For Anything
Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small gives finite simple steps for being proactive rather than reactive—helping you prepare your mind, heart, and home for any unfortunate circumstance. Full of stories and humor along with facts, tips, and lists, Kathi’s book offers a down-to-earth guide that will show you how to face the unexpected with confidence, relying on God’s strength and plan rather than giving into fear and anxiety.
Her step-by-step plan is easy to implement and will help anyone become a better steward of their resources as well as be the neighbor who can help in a crisis rather than needing help. Kathi’s goal is to equip readers to be the frontline of helpers in any crisis, from a natural disaster to a friend’s job loss.
Order your copy of Ready For Anything today.
Learn more about the book and get your free downloadable worksheets here.
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Melissa’s book The Family Garden Plan answer this question in the comments below: If you were to grow a year’s worth of anything, what would it be?
Learn more about Clutter Free for Life.
We would love to stay connected.
To share your thoughts:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- #606 The Container Principle - February 27, 2024
- #605 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 2 - February 20, 2024
- #604 Why Your Perfectionism is Keeping You Stuck in Clutter (and What You Can Do About it) Part 1 - February 13, 2024