Kathi and her partner in crime in all things clutter free, Tonya Kubo, are kicking off the clutter free year by helping us create a kitchen we’ll actually cook in. We’re all probably cooking exponentially more in this current culture, and we’ll enjoy it more if our kitchen is set up for it. Join in the conversation to find out how to create a kitchen you want to cook in and …
- How we can apply principles from professional kitchens to our own
- Why everything in the kitchen should have a place
- How to eliminate obstacles and minimize decisions in the kitchen
THE CLUTTER FREE HOME
When it comes to your home, peace is possible…
Longing for a place of peace from which you can love others well? The Clutter-Free Home is your room-by-room guide to decluttering, reclaiming, and celebrating every space of your home.
Let author Kathi Lipp (who once lived a life buried in clutter) walk you through each room of your house to create organizational zones that are not only functional and practical but create places of peace that reflect your personality. Kathi will help you tackle the four-step process of dedicate, decide, declutter and “do-your-thing” to reveal the home you’ve always dreamed of, and then transform it into a haven that reflects who you truly are meant to be.
Meet Our Guest
- 541 The Amish, ADHD and Being Clutter Free Suzanne Woods Fisher - November 29, 2022
- #540 Why I Go to the Dump Once a Month - November 22, 2022
- #539 How To Make Clutter Decisions With Counselor Michael Gembola - November 15, 2022