Kathi is here with long awaited guest: three time best selling author, Nicki Koziarz to talk about how to make challenging decisions. So much of the clutter in our lives is caused by avoiding decision. As the clutter continues to build, we are flooded with choices, and that can leave us feeling overwhelmed. Even though many of the decisions we are faced with on a daily basis are small decisions, they can seem very daunting causing us to continue to avoid them. Listen in as Kathi and Nicki give us some hard truths that can help us develop our decision muscle, including:
- None of us are exempt from hard things
- How to deal with the emotion attached to the clutter
- How to make hard decisions when it seems contrary to what’s expected
Flooded: The 5 Best Decisions to Make When Life is Hard and Doubt is Rising
Through the painful loss of her mom to a brain tumor and her brother to suicide, Nicki Koziarz has learned that if doubt is left undealt with, it can cause the presence of unbelief to flood our lives, to the point that faith becomes unrecognizable. Hard circumstances often stir something so destructive in a soul: doubt. In the midst of her pain, Nicki looked through the lens of the biblical account of Noah and discovered five decisions a person can make to help deflect the destruction of doubt.
When you are wrestling with doubt and fighting back hopelessness, Flooded will help you:
- Quiet the fear that God won’t come through by discovering the difference between wishful thinking and biblical hope.
- Resist the urge to control the uncontrollable by finding peace in between the problem and the promise.
- Find the familiar faithfulness of God in His Word when it feels like nothing is normal and everything is falling apart.
The reality of hard times holds a decision for each of us to find hope. And the decision to find it is yours. But you don’t have to do it alone. It’s time to rise above doubt, together.
Giveaway: For a chance to win a copy of Flooded, answer this question in the comments below:
Tell me a time that God met you in a decision and gave you the strength to make it OR tell me something that you are working through right now?
Meet Our Guest
495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen Do you find yourself constantly overwhelmed by the clutter in your kitchen? The kitchen can be the hardest area of the house to keep decluttered because it is constantly being used. Kathi and Tonya are here in...
Decluttering with Tonya Kubo and Focusing on What Matters with Special Guest Cheri Gregory Are you feeling overwhelmed by a newsfeed full of New Year's Resolutions and directives to make this THE YEAR for a NEW YOU? Ugh.... Today, Cheri Gregory and I are going...
494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an at Home Retreat for the Woman Who Can't Get Away Kathi Lipp is here with friend and co-author, Cheri Gregory, to celebrate the release of their new book of devotionals: An Abundant Place. If you have found...
- Declutter with Kathi Lipp and How to Have Abundance Without Having too Much Stuff with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 15, 2022
- 495: Re-Release! The Top 5 Ways to Declutter Your Kitchen - January 11, 2022
- Declutter with Tonya Kubo and Focus on What’s Important with Special Guest Cheri Gregory - January 7, 2022