Kathi is here with the clutter-free OG and queen of the fresh start, Tonya Kubo, to introduce the next Clutter Free Challenge – The Great 50 Item Closet Clean-Out. Have you been looking for ways to declutter your closet, make it more functional, find your style and have more space to enjoy the clothes you love? On March 16, Kathi will be joined by style expert Kim Nowlin live in the Clutter Free Academy Facebook Group at 11:00am (PT) to help you figure out how to make the most of this challenge. Listen in to this episode to find out:
- Why now is the perfect time to clean out your closet
- What you need to prepare for the challenge
- How to have a functional closet that helps you get dressed every day
As if the support of Kathi, Kim, and the entire Clutter Free Academy group isn’t enough, two lucky commenters on this post will win a copy of Clutter Free!
Pssst. The Clutter Free Bible Study is Going on Now!
Did you know that God wants you to be free? Free from clutter- physical, emotional, spiritual clutter- so you can be free to change your world. It’s true. In this 6-week course, we’ll work side-by-side (virtually) to:
• Break free from the lies that keep you mired in clutter
• Uncover the shame that makes you hold onto things you will never use
• Confront the fear that keeps you down in ‘Just in Case” thinking
• Untangle from the guilt of letting go of things that no longer serve you
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.